Sunday, October 13, 2019

Technological Knowledge

Image result for html pictureOn the second quarter of ICT 10, I have learned how html works and on what is their uses. By this I have gained a deeper knowledge about technology and specially on html where you can create a website on you own. Learning the functions of html and the tags is really simple and easy to learn as long as you follow the statistic method of making a html file because when one thing is wrong there will be a mistake already and by making an html file it is only applicable in a text only method for it to successfully function. Yet there are still problems that I have encountered and by that when putting a tags you really need to be careful enough to notice the mistake unless you'll have a mistake where in I commonly forgot the put some slash for the end tag in which it is really needed and there is only one tag I can't understand the function at all. By these minor problem, it will not be difficult at all because you just need to be familiarize and use on making a html tag to not commit a mistake and by that I can learn and understand it sooner for I will study about it.

Moving on, this thing is really easy to cop up with and I will focus on my goals where in things will not be a failure as long as you are already trying your best. I am preparing myself for another quarter of lessons and I know that as I get into the higher grade there is more knowledge that I will get and by that turn your knowledge into a wisdom and you'll become a wise man.


Sources: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiHh47s2ZjlAhWIYysKHWFgBs0QjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Flearning%2Fhtml-essential-training&psig=AOvVaw1_ME0RsartbvtmfN6y4C5F&ust=1571037750863768


No comments:

Post a Comment