Sunday, August 11, 2019

Reflection

I have learned in the first quarter about the brief explanations of internet and its history
up till now, web and others in our ICT subject. Having this internet now is very helpful because it'll help us easier to search such things, communicate and other stuffs that you'll needed to know. When trying to look at the past without internet is much on what our living is right now and through it's progress there's so much uncertain things yet they have done it successfully. Internet not only produce advantages in our lifestyle, there are also many disadvantages on using it but as for me it will always depends on that person on how he'll use it.
I have encountered a lot of problems through this like coping up and understand clearer the explanation yet I didn't make that the reason of my failure. 
In order to overcome those challenges always be positive and let God be on your guide. Don't let the negativity eat you alive and trust yourself. Don't be afraid of failure for it's a big help for much improvement. 
Moving on, I will study harder and focus on the priorities. Everything will be on its right path as long as I have my faith on Him. I will achieve my dream for my parents and friends will always be there to support me. Stand before the voice itself. 



https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=imgres&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjnu_ezpv_jAhWTPXAKHT03CygQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsloanreview.mit.edu%2Farticle%2Fhow-technology-will-enable-business-to-solve-the-worlds-challenges%2F&psig=AOvVaw3_LOTeaSTbRYJWsgvpxMKb&ust=1565766906466703

No comments:

Post a Comment